- Immediate protection as soon as it is applied.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Water resistant.
- Provide triple protection against UVA/UVB/IRA.
- Effective sun protection for infants.
- Sanosan Baby Sun Cream reliably protects your baby’s delicate skin against sunburn. It is also especially kind to the skin, thus preventing long-term skin damage.
- The formula with valuable skin care ingredients such as organic olive extract, panthenol and vitamin E moisturize the skin and protect it from drying out.
- The formula does not contain parabens or paraffin oil, scents, dyes and preservatives.
Apply a generous amount approx. 30 minutes before going outside. Sunscreens should be applied generously because small quantities considerably reduce their protective power. Apply it several times to maintain sun protection, especially after having spent some time in the water.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Dibutyl Adipate, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bis-Ethylhexyloyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Dimethicone, Silica, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Decylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid, Aqua.
- Avoid the intense midday sun.
- Apply a generous amount of sun cream before going out into the sun. The less cream used, the less effective the protection offered.
- Reapply cream on a regular basis to maintain protection, especially after going in the water, after drying off or after sweating.
- Protect babies and infants from direct sunlight and use protective clothing and a sunscreen with a high sun protection factor (SPF of 25+). Even sunscreens with a high SPF cannot offer complete protection from UV rays.
- Even when using a sunscreen, you should not spend too long in the sun with your baby. Each time the skin is burnt, this causes long-term damage and must therefore be avoided!
- Excessive sunbathing presents a serious risk to health.
- Avoid contact with clothing – this product may cause stains.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- After sunbathing wash off all sunscreen thoroughly.
Sun care products can leave behind yellowish stains on textiles. These are caused by the UVA light protection filters in the formulas. Stains appear due to too much sunscreen being used and/or your clothes coming into contact with your skin before the sunscreen has been completely absorbed. However, stains can also appear later through sweating or when washing.
Our tip for avoiding stains:
Leave the sunscreen to absorb completely before putting clothes on.
Do not wear any sensitive clothing/materials.
Our tip for removing stains:
The stains are best removed by soaking the clothing in citric acid (e.g. from a drugstore/pharmacy): Dissolve approx. 12 g of citric acid per litre of warm water and leave the clothing to soak for approx. 24 hours. Then wash according to the care instructions of the manufacturer(s). Pre-treatment with citric acid dissolves the residue and completely removes it in the wash.
The formation of stains has nothing to do with the quality of sanosan Sun Milk.