TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Glowderma collects Personal Information when you register/order on the website. Glowderma restricts itself to collecting of basic information that may help us in understanding and serving your needs better. This may be essential for completing a purchase and ensuring delivery. Depending on how you use the Website, we collect different kinds of information about you. This information may include:
Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
PII is any information that can individually identify you and includes your name, contact information such as e-mail address, telephone number and postal address, date of birth/age, gender, language preference, credit/debit card number, UPI address, IP address, operating system, location and browser.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Non-personally identifiable information includes information that does not personally identify you, but it may be linkable to you. If non-personally identifiable information is directly linked to personally identifiable information, it will be considered PII while it is linked. Aggregate and de-identified information is not considered PII.
Note: We do not sell any Personal Information to the third party.
Glowderma collects and uses Personal Information from you for the following purposes:
- Registration – When you register on the Website, we collect your Personal Information as a part of the registration process, including but not limited to your name, address, phone number, email address. SMS, messages and email may be used during the registration process to send a one-time code and link to access the Website.
- Personalization – We may ask permission for information such as your picture in order to personalize the Website.
- Notifications – Registered users of the website may receive push notifications or desktop notifications according to their user settings.
- Customer support – We may use your contact information to send you information about the Website, offers, product information etc., information relating to your order, to respond to technical support inquiries, or help to prevent spam, fraud or abuse. When you enter Personal Information into our customer support form in any portion of the website, we use the said information provided to reply to your requests for information or your other requests as filled in by you in form.
- Payment – We may collect your credit/debit card number/UPI address or other digital payment methods information to facilitate and process payments.
- Delivery – We use your personal information to deliver products and services, and to communicate with you about your orders, products and services.
- Managing contacts and sending messages – We may collect your email address, phone number and other contact information to communicate with you for purposes of registration or customer support and to track usage of certain features in the website.
- Analytics – We may collect and use your device’s unique identifier for analytics purposes or to store your user preferences. We may use Google Analytics or other third party services to monitor and analyse user behaviour.
- Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of the Website, to prepare reports on its activities and to share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We do not rent or sell your Personal Information to other people or non-affiliated companies.
We have third-party agents and service providers that perform functions on our behalf, including, but not limited to hosting services, content syndication, content management, technical integration, marketing, analytics, carrier service, payment gateway, ecommerce services, customer service, and fraud protection.
These entities may have access to your Personal Information if needed to perform their functions. If such access is required, the third parties will be contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of that PII. They are restricted from using, selling, or distributing this data in any way other than to provide the requested services to the website or as required by law.
Law Enforcement, Legal Process, and Emergency Situations
We may use or disclose your Personal Information to third parties if required to do so by law or on the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or the Website; (b) protect and defend our rights or property, the Website or our users, or (c) act to protect the personal safety of us, users of the Website or the public.
Your Personal Information may be used for legal purposes by us, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of the Website. By using the Website, you declare to be aware that we may be required to reveal Personal Information upon request of public authorities.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We have taken reasonable and necessary steps to ensure that all your Personal Information collected will remain secure. These steps include physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard and help to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data security and correctly use the Personal Information that we collect.
The processing of the Personal Information we collect is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes appropriate and necessary to providing the Website. Personal Information is processed at our operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located.
It is important that you help to protect the privacy of your own information. We strongly recommend that you take precautions to protect the security of any Personal Information that you transmit by using device security features, encryption and other techniques to prevent unauthorized interception of your Personal Information. You are responsible for the security of your information when using unencrypted, public or otherwise unsecured networks.
Please understand that while we try our best to safeguard your Personal Information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by us or third party in relation to your personal information.
ACCESSING, CHANGING AND DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
If you are a registered user of the Website, you may review and change some of your information by logging into your account and editing your profile. You can request access, changes or deletions to your Personal Information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be advised that we may not be able to delete your Personal Information without deleting your user account.
You will not be permitted to examine the Personal Information of any other person or entity without appropriate authorization. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we disclose Personal Information to you. We may not accommodate a request to change or delete Personal Information if we believe doing so would violate any law or legal requirement, or cause the information to be incorrect.
The time period for which we keep Personal Information varies according to what the Personal Information is used for. In some cases, there are legal requirements to keep Personal Information for a minimum period. Unless there is a specific legal requirement for us to keep the information, we will retain Personal Information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or for which it is to be further processed.
Your Obligations to Keep Access Rights
You agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Website; and (b) maintain and promptly update your information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If Glowderma suspects, in its sole discretion, that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any use of the Website (or any portion thereof). If you are a registered user of the Website, you are solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your username and password and you are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account.
The Website is not directed to children and individuals under 18 years of age. Glowderma does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18 years of age.
Copyright © 2021 Glowderma Lab Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.