- 2-in-1 care and protection for soft baby skin.
- Diaper cream dries to powdery finish.
- Clinically tested under specialist supervision.
- Gentle care for the diaper zone.
- The exceptional recipe is an emulsion which on contact with the skin transforms into talc. It combines the caring and skin protective properties of a diaper cream with the moisture absorbing characteristic of a baby powder.
- The natural active substance combination of panthenol, organic olive oil and hydrolysed milk protein soothes irritated baby skin.
- The natural formula does not contain paraffin oil, dyes, silicones or parabens. The skin compatibility has been clinically confirmed.
Gently apply a small amount of cream to powder formulation as often as needed. Apply the ointment slightly beyond the edges of the affected skin areas.
Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Panthenol, Talc, Helianthus Annuus, Hybrid Oil, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Dicaprylyl, Ether, Pentaerythrityl Distearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Parfum, Glycerin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Aqua.
How do I properly look after my baby's nappy area? Here are some tips