- Mild cleansing for delicate baby skin and hair with hydrolysed milk protein and organic olive extract.
- Clinically tested under the specialist supervision.
- Delicate skin needs gentle cleansing.
- Enriched with organic olive extract and hydrolysed milk protein, this mild care formulation gently cleanses baby’s skin and scalp and gives hair a silky shine.
- Preserves the natural acid mantle of baby‘s delicate skin and supports the skin‘s own natural protective function. Skin stays soft and smooth.
- The natural formula does not contain SLS/SLES, paraffin oil, dyes, silicones or parabens. The skin compatibility has been clinically confirmed.
Depending on size of the bathtub, add a few drops of Bath & Shampoo to bathwater heated to 36 - 37°C and gently wash baby. For a feeling of perfect wellbeing, your baby‘s bath should last 3 to 10 minutes.
Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Tocopherol, Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Lecthin, Aqua.
All babies like to have baths. A regular bathing ritual intensifies the loving contact between you and your child. It is generally recommended to bathe your baby 2 to 3 times a week to keep him or her clean.
Baby hair is still very soft and fine so you do not need to use any cleansing products. When the hair becomes thicker, you can use a shampoo to clean it. sanosan Bath & Shampoo is the ideal 2-in-1 product for this.
Gentle cleansing and bathing for babies – tips and more