Sanosan Baby Care Soap, 100 gm
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
With natural milk protein – the best from milk for healthy baby skin. Mild soap for gently cleaning the baby’s skin. Right from the start. With soft, creamy foam.
Benefits of the formulation
- Safety first: outstanding compatibility with babies’ skin – clinically tested
- 0 % parabens, silicones, paraffins, SLS/SLES, phenoxyethanol
- 99 % ingredients of natural origin (according to ISO Standard 16128)
- Contains high-quality organic olive oil
Milk protein ensures that even washing your baby is more gentle. All cleansing products contain active washing substances. But even the mildest washing substances can attack the protective film on a baby’s
skin and upset its balance. The milk protein in sanosan protects against this.
Did you know? sanosan cleansing products contain mild surfactants and preserve the natural protective function of the skin. We do not use SLS (sodium lauryl sulphate) or SLES (sodium laureth sulphate).
With organic olive extract.
How to use
Work up a lather with your hands, apply to your baby’s moist skin and rinse thoroughly.
Milk protein - The best of milk for healthy baby skin.
Natural milk protein is the central, particularly skin-caring ingredient in sanosan. Midwives often recommend a splash of breast milk in the bath water for mild cleansing. We make use of this healing effect of milk: our products contain valuable milk protein
Milk protein – for loving baby care
- It acts like a protective layer on the skin and thereby helps to protect it from environmental influences.
- It supports the skin’s natural moisture retention factors and thus saves it from drying out.
- AIt helps with the development of a natural skin protection barrier and keeps the skin soft and supple.
Like a soft shell for baby’s skin: the amino acid chain in milk protein forms a protective layer on baby skin; this considerably reduces moisture loss.
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Ci 77891, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Gluconate