Sanosan Baby Bath and Shampoo, 200 ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
With natural milk protein – the best from milk for healthy baby skin.
Two products in one: ideal for gently cleaning baby’s delicate skin and fine hair. Right from the start. Preserves the skin’s natural protective function. Does not dry skin out.
Benefits of the formulation:
- Safety first: outstanding compatibility with babies’ skin – clinically tested
- No tears formula
- 0 % parabens, silicones, paraffins, SLS/ SLES, phenoxyethanol
- 93 % ingredients of natural origin (according to ISO Standard 16128)
- Contains high-quality organic olive extract
Milk protein ensures that even washing your baby is more gentle. All cleansing products contain active washing substances. But even the mildest washing substances can attack the protective film on a baby’s skin and upset its balance. The milk protein in sanosan protects against this.
Did you know? sanosan cleansing products contain mild surfactants and preserve the natural protective function of the skin. We do not use SLS (sodium lauryl sulphate) or SLES (sodium laureth sulphate).
Extremely gentle for your baby’s eyes
The eye compatibility of Bath & Shampoo has been tested by an external test institute under ophthalmological supervision. The result: The formula is so gentle that the eye compatibility is excellent and we may claim “tears free”.
How to use
Depending on the size of the bathtub, add 2-4 pumps to the water and wash baby gently. The ideal water temperature is 36 ºC. The bath should be no longer than 10 min.
Milk protein – the best from milk for healthy baby skin
Natural milk protein is the central, particularly skin-caring ingredient in sanosan. Midwives often recommend a splash of breast milk in the bath water for mild cleansing. We make use of this healing effect of milk: our products contain valuable natural milk protein.
Milk protein – for loving baby care
- It acts like a protective layer on the skin and thereby helps to protect it from environmental influences.
- It supports the skin’s natural moisture retention factors and thus saves it from drying out.
- It helps with the development of a natural skin protection barrier and keeps the skin soft and supple.
Like a soft shell for baby’s skin: the amino acid chain in milk protein forms a protective layer on baby skin; this considerably reduces moisture loss.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Ocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Sulfate.